Monday, August 2, 2010

Missing My Little Munchkins

I have really been missing my sweet grandbabies the past few days.......So, I've had to rely on easing that longing by looking through pictures and Skyping. I'm looking forward to making more memories with them very soon. Thought I'd share a few pics with you today........


Every time I think of you - and I think of you often! - I thank God...."

1 Corinthians 1:4










Our next adventure is just around the corner.........I hope all of you have a sunshiny week filled with lots of good things.....Love to you all!


4 comments:

  1. my rotten munckins..wow they have grown so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww aren't they the sweetest?? Mine, I mean. Yours, toooo!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret and Gina - nothing like these sweet babies! What blessings we have!

    ReplyDelete